Terms of Serivce
Wisestep.com is a website that is developed, operated and maintained by Wisestep
Holdings (“Wisestep” or “We” or “us”) that allows professionals from all over the
world to connect, network, share ideas and find career. As Wisestep acts as a shared
social platform, it lays down the following Terms of Service to provide its members
with a secure and efficient social and professional networking environment. By registering,
logging in, visiting, or accessing the services offered by Wisestep through the
internet website Wisestep.com or applications offered through other social media
platforms similar to but not restricted to Facebook ©, Twitter ©, LinkedIn© and
through other domain names as may be specified in this agreement from time to time
and through various devices like mobiles, tablet or other devices as may be specified
from time to time, you, the member (the user, recruiter, employer), agree to abide
by the Terms and Conditions laid down here as Terms of Service as if it were a legally
binding agreement signed by Wisestep Holdings (“Wisestep”) of Edith Cavell Street
Port Louis, Mauritius if you were in any country other than those in the EU and
Northhill Partners Limited, 1. Lyric Square London if you were in EU. If you do
not agree to be bound by the below-mentioned Terms of Service, you may not use,
view or access our services.
Wisestep reserves the rights to modify this agreement without prior notice. Any
such changes will be posted and notified to the user on the website. It is the responsibility
of the Members to update themselves on such amendments. Your continued use of our
services indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
Wisestep offers services as an online networking platform that allows professionals
connect with each other, exchange knowledge, ideas and opportunities and any other
service that the site may propose to offer in the future. Members of Wisestep can
register as a User and or an Employer and use the Services of the Company to create
their own profile in Wisestep, network with other members, search and offer career
opportunities and make use of other services that may be offered by Wisestep in
the future. The information provided on this website includes, but is not limited
to, the Services offered by Wisestep or its affiliated companies or websites; though
we do not offer any advices, guarantees or warranties relating to these Services.
Wisestep cannot be held accountable or provide validation for any advice, connection,
knowledge, opportunity or representation put forth by any other member on Wisestep.com.
Eligibility for Members
Members in Wisestep can register themselves as a User and or an Employer. User can
log in using a valid personal email address, while Employers require a valid company
email address. While a Member can have both a User and an Employer account, they
are not permitted to own more than one of each, without prior written permission.
Policy can lead to the termination of your Wisestep account. Members, once blocked
or suspended, will not be able to use the Services offered by Wisestep. Your account
privileges will be suspended or terminated if you share your access information
(login address and password) with anyone else. If you feel that your account is
being used by someone else, kindly inform the Wisestep Team immediately. Wisestep
shall not be held accountable for any damages or loss of information, etc. arising
from non-compliance with this Section.
All Users who are eligible to open a Bank Account in their area of jurisdiction
can be a Member at Wisestep. However, Wisestep might restrict or deny access to
Members from certain jurisdictions, state, country or other criteria at its sole
discretion. If such access, as provided by Wisestep services, is prohibited by your
jurisdiction, Wisestep revokes all responsibility towards the maintenance and continuance
of its Services.
Access to Services and Your Obligations
To continue using the Services of Wisestep, you have to understand and agree not to use Wisestep for the following:
- Publish content, initiate communications and solicitations which are inappropriate, unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- For any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate any laws.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, procure or reproduce any underlying source code that is used to provide the Services offered by Wisestep.
- Falsely state or impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, create an account for a non-existent person/company, or misappropriating your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with any person, past or present.
- Upload, post, or make available any information that you do not have the right to disclose or the disclosure of which infringes any patent, intellectual right, contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Directly or indirectly breach the employment contract or any other contract executed by you.
- Imply or State, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated to, or endorsed by Wisestep, unless authorized in writing by Wisestep to do the same.
- Publish and advertise any product or service through posts, email, and resorting to other forms of unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, junk mail, unsolicited emails and chat messages, chain letters, pyramids schemes, or any other forms of unsolicited intimation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Using Wisestep invitations to send messages to people who don't know you and are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact.
- Using Wisestep to connect to people who don't know you and, then, send unsolicited messages and mail to these direct contacts without their permission.
- Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases or group aliases.
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available, content that contains software viruses, or any other computer codes, files or programs, which would interrupt, destroy or limit the performance of the Wisestep network or the computers of its other Members.
- Stalk, harass, intimidate or indulge in discriminating against any other Member.
- Forge headers or manipulate the identifiers, so as to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services.
- Use or attempt to use, another person's account, or share the information of another person without their explicit permission.
- Post content in fields that are not meant for that content (like typing in an address in the " Name " field).
- Engage in dishonest or unprofessional behavior, and betray the trust and confidentiality of other Members.
- Interfere, or attempt to interfere, or disrupt the connections of any servers or networks; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Use manual or automated softwares, devices and other processes to crawl or spider any webpages available on Wisestep. Do not monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor and copy, any part of the website, and frame, simulate or recreate the appearance of the website and its functions.
Wisestep may allow Members to post content such as jobs, company information, logos,
trademarks, comments, questions, and other content or information or any such materials
a member submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service(
" Content"). Members retain ownership of their Content.
You also agree that any Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party
rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights
or rights of privacy. Wisestep reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject
and/or remove any User Content that Wisestep at its sole discretion believes, violates
these provisions. For the purposes of this Agreement, "Intellectual Property Rights"
means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights
of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret
rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come
into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions
thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary
to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit, that Wisestep’s
use of your Content in accordance with this Agreement will not violate any law or
infringe the rights of any third party, and that to the best of your knowledge,
all your Content and other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate.
Wisestep takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that
you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall
be solely responsible for your Content and the consequences of posting or publishing
it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution
and publication of your Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed
to Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose,
and you agree that Wisestep shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur
as a result of the Content.
Member Content License
By posting any Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and
warrant that you have a right to grant, to Wisestep a royalty-free, sublicensable,
transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce,
modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate,
publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such Content
and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your Content, in whole or
in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed,
for use in connection with the Service and Wisestep business, including without
limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative
works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. The foregoing
you post the applicable User Content. To the extent your Content is a trademark
or service mark protected by law, the foregoing license extends solely to Wisestep’s
use to identify you as a Service User
Terms and Conditions specific to Employers and Recruiters
Jobs can be posted on Wisestep only through a separate Employer account. Employers
and Recruiters can log on to Wisestep by registering from a company email address
(e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). They can register as a User from the same email address.
However, it is not permitted for any Member to activate more than one User and Company
profile at any time.
Employers can use the Services offered by Wisestep, including Job Posting, Applicant
Tracking, Creating a Careers Page, and more services as may be offered to an employer
account from time to time.
While an Employer uses the Services of Wisestep, it is understood that the Employer
might also register and seek the help of other Companies or Media which would offer
similar services. However, the Employer should, as much as reasonable possible,
refrain from any discrimination between Candidates who had applied via Wisestep
and those who applied directly or otherwise.
Wisestep allows Employers to automatically share their selected content like Job
Information on other platforms. However, using the Wisestep platform to spam your
professional network on any External Platform will result in the Suspension of your
The Employer retains the right to set Referral Rewards and a Sign-On Bonus for certain
jobs as they find suitable. They can increase these Rewards later. However, it is
not possible to decrease your Referral Reward and Sign-On Bonus from the amount
it had been set to at the time of posting the Job.
The Employer is also prohibited to ask any Member or prospective Employee to disclose
his Account Details on Wisestep or other networking sites, or to ask for other sensitive
information including Bank Account Information, Social Security Number, etc. The
Member shall be liable, however, to disclose Residential Address, Correspondence
Address, and Bank Details or provide Proof of ID and other required information
to collect a Referral Reward if applicable.
Wisestep Referral Rewards is a process through which Users can recommend their friends,
family and acquaintances for specific Jobs and earn a financial or non-financial
Reward if the person they referred (the candidate) gets hired by the Employer. Referral
Rewards are set for specific jobs by the Employer/Company who is hiring, and will
be payable by them. Wisestep will, merely, act as a facilitator in the transaction
between Referrer and Employer and would charge a transaction fee for this Service.
It does not explicitly guarantee the payment of the Referral Reward by the Employer.
In case of any dispute over the payment of the Referral Reward, Wisestep would investigate
the matter, but would maintain its position as a third-party facilitator. In case
of any legal dispute on this matter, the User agrees to indemnify Wisestep against
all damages, claims, and allegations.
- Referral rewards are payable only to the Member (the referrer) who referred the candidate who gets hired.
- Not all jobs have Referral Rewards. Those that do are specifically mentioned in those jobs.
- All payment of Referral Rewards will be by Cheque or through Wired Transfer in the name of the Referrer. The transaction is not transferable.
- To win a Referral Reward, the Member should have a Bank Account. It is not permissible for a Parent/Guardian/Representative to collect the Reward on behalf of someone else.
- Referral Rewards will be paid only after the hired Candidate completes a specific period, as decided by Wisestep in conjunction with the employer that offers the job.
- The Employer may also announce a Sign-On Bonus for certain jobs for Candidates who apply through Wisestep. The Sign-On will be payable after the placement of the Candidate and the successful completion of Probation. The Candidate must inform Wisestep about the Placement Terms and Conditions, and the Probationary Period for the Sign-On Bonus to be paid out.
- Members can apply for a job if they are suitably eligible. The Member can collect a Sign-On Bonus (if applicable) after his/her successful placement.
- Wisestep can demand a refund of the Referral Reward from the Referrer if it is found that there had been a misinterpretation or manipulation of information, or that the Referrer had been involved in fraudulent activities, or that the Referral Reward should not have been paid in the first instance for whatever reason.
- The Referral Reward for any Job is set by the Employer who posts the job. Wisestep, merely, acts as a facilitator for the transaction between Referrer and Employee. Wisestep is not liable to make any payment to the Referrer if the listed Employer fails to make the payment to Wisestep or to the Referrer.
- The Referral Reward will not be paid in Cash. To enable transaction, The Employer might request the Referrer for further information including Bank Details, Residential and Correspondence Addresses, etc. The Employer reserves the right to withhold payment if these details are not provided.
- In case of non-payment of Referral Reward, Wisestep will investigate the matter and if it is determined that the Employer is a willful Defaulter, will suspend the account of the Employer summarily, and block them from using the Services offered by the site. However, Wisestep maintains that it merely acts as a third-party in the transaction between Referrer and Employer, and will not take legal action by itself on the Employer.
- Any banking charges incurred by Wisestep on facilitating the transaction on behalf of the Referrer involved in the transaction will be deducted from the Referral Reward. The Referral Reward will also be reduced to reflect VAT, Withholding Tax, Tax Deducted as Source, or any such tax as applicable for the country where the Employer is based.
Wisestep will disclose details of transactions of Referral Rewards and Sign-On bonuses
to Government Agencies if explicitly demanded so of, for purposes of National Security
and Tax Regulations.
Employers registered at Wisestep can create a customized Careers Page using the
Wisestep Careers Page Designer. This Careers Page will be displayed on your Company
Page on Wisestep and can also be integrated into your website by encrypting it into
the website code. The Wisestep Careers Page would require you to remove or replace
your existing Careers Page so that it can be easily integrated to the site.
By including a Wisestep Careers Page on your site, you grant Wisestep the rights
to post your new Job listings, along with their details, on your online Careers
Page and on Wisestep.com. These Job Listings will be updated automatically at the
time of posting by the Account holder without further notice. Wisestep would also
be authorized to send notifications by email in case of any responses to your posted
The Careers Page, designed and customized using Wisestep, can be built into the
Employer's webpage and bear the Brand logo and trademarks of the Employer. However
the Employer shall not make any attempt to decode, disassemble or recreate the coding
process used by Wisestep’s Career Page Designer. This would cause an infringement
of copyrighting and proprietary laws. Such action would include a violation of Intellectual
Property and Copyright Laws and would make the Employer liable for damages
Points System on Wisestep
Users on Wisestep will be rewarded for their networking activity on the site (e.g.
filling up Profile Information, Inviting Friends, Recommending Jobs, etc.) with
Points. Users start as Silver Members, but will be upgraded to Gold and Platinum
Members once they collect the requisite number of Points. Upgraded Membership would
allow Members to view exclusive Career Opportunities, access Premium Features, and
get invited to exclusive Events.
Points, by themselves, have no monetary value. Wisestep will decide to place a monetary
exchange rate for points from time to time, according to its discretion. However,
Members are prohibited from transacting points on a monetary basis. The Sale or
Exchange of points, using points to procure Rewards in cash or kind, or using them
as any form of Incentive is not permitted. Such activities might lead to Negation
of Points, Suspension or Termination of the Member's Account.
End User License Grant
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a
non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable, license to use the Service.
Wisestep reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the
Wisestep Content (as defined below). Wisestep may terminate this license at any
time for any reason or no reason as specified below in the section for Termination
Privacy, Security and Other Details
we have listed the rules and regulations regarding most of our services in this
document. However, if you do notice any shortcomings or found any issue which had
not been addressed, kindly contact us at email@example.com for redressal.
Members at Wisestep are required to provide personal information which includes
their Name, Educational Qualifications and Job Postings, and a valid Email address.
Wisestep requires this information to help you network with your friends, connect
with similarly oriented Professionals and make suggest jobs which might interest
you. You can control the information you share on the network, and what gets posted
for sensitive and confidential information, like your Driving License and your Social
Security Number. However, in order to claim a Referral Reward, an Employer might
request your Bank Details and Correspondence Address to affect a transfer of funds.
Do use your discretion when you disclose such information.
Wisestep reserves the right to review Job Postings and Job Applications posted through
the Services. It can also summarily reject both if they are deemed inappropriate,
fake, abusive or frivolous. Wisestep also stores submitted resumes to create a talent
bank for Wisestep and for employers that would facilitate reconsidering these for
future career openings.
Wisestep does not endorse or affiliate itself with any Company or Employer unless
explicitly stated so. While Wisestep tries its best to authenticate all Job Postings
and Company Titles registered with it, it makes no warranty of the same. The User
is requested to be diligent with any such endorsements, solicitations and Job Offers.
By registering on Wisestep, you are granting Wisestep a perpetual, royalty-free,
irrevocable license to use your Account information and Profile postings in order
to offer you its Services. Wisestep retains the right to reformat, excerpt and translate
any information submitted by you. Furthermore, all information provided by any Member
is the sole responsibility of the Member themselves. Wisestep shall not he held
responsible for any errors or omissions in your content. Wisestep shall also not
be responsible to inauthentic or objectionable information posted by its Members.
However, any such misconduct should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While Wisestep attempts to make all its services available round the clock, seven
days a week, it makes no warranty of the same. Wisestep might deny its Members access
to certain Sections, discontinue certain Services or temporarily deactivate its
Services for site maintenance according to its own discretion. Any inconvenience
thus caused will not be compensated.
Wisestep.com is also available for use by members and employers on External Platforms
like Facebook©. Wisestep.com also uses APIs from other external platforms like Linkedin.com
© to make its user experience more relevant. Wisestep will also share specific content
like Job Postings on other websites and Search Engines like Google, Indeed and Simplyhired.
- When Wisestep offers its Services on another External Platform, in case of a conflict the Terms and Conditions of the Host platform overrides the Terms of Service of Wisestep, where so mentioned. If not mentioned, the Terms of Service of Wisestep apply.
- When a Member joins Wisestep through another platform, an Account is created with Wisestep directly, so that you can access the Features and Services offered by Wisestep if you access Wisestep without the use of the said External Platform.
- When a Member registers on another platform to use the Services, Wisestep will ask for permission to access some information the Member had provided the Host platform. This information will be used by Wisestep to customize the Member's experience and to make it more relevant.
- When a Job is posted on Wisestep, the Employer understands and agrees that this Job will be automatically be published on and syndicated to other websites including but not limited to Search Engines like Google, Indeed and Simplyhired.
Pricing and Payment
Certain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee or other charges. If you
elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms
as specified in our Pricing Page as we may update them from time to time. Wisestep
may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges
for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to the Pricing
of Services shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such
change to you as provided in this Agreement.
You can request for a change in your plans or cancel the service by writing to email@example.com
If you’d like to move to a smaller plan you can write to support and we will refund
the excess money you paid. Wisestep Plans are charged on a monthly basis. We don’t
prorate months, so if your request for a change of plan is made after the start
of a month, the refunds will apply from the next applicable month.
In the event that Wisestep suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement
for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive
no refund for any unused time or services on a subscription, any license or subscription
fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account,
or for anything else.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or
other monetary transaction interaction with Wisestep must be accurate, complete,
and current. All Fees are exclusive of taxes, levies or duties and you agree to
pay all such taxes, Levies or duties. You also agree to pay charges incurred by
users of your credit card, debit card, wire transfer, bank transfer or other payment
methods used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction
interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
Termination of Services
Wisestep can suspend, discontinue or terminate its Services to any Member if they
are found to breach any of the Terms and Conditions agreed upon registration.
Termination can happen through any of the following means:
- Breach of Terms of Service stated above.
- If so requested by Law Enforcement or Government Agencies
- If so requested by the Member themselves
- Unexpected Technical issues or problems
- Extended period of Inactivity
A Member can, at a later date, terminate his Account at Wisestep if he disagrees
with an amended Terms of Service or if he wants to discontinue the Services offered
by Wisestep. When an Account is thus discontinued, Wisestep will remove all information
regarding the Member at the earliest possible date from its database. Once you terminate
Services with Wisestep, your Account Information will not be retrievable any longer.
WISESTEP DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS FROM USING THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED
ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM WISESTEP
OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT
LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WISESTEP, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS MARKETING PARTNERS AND ITS
LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT
THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY
PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS
WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED
AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
WISESTEP DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A USER OR THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WISESTEP
SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND WISESTEP WILL NOT BE A PARTY
TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND USER OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS
OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Indemnity and Limitations of Liabilities
By accepting this Terms of Service, you (the Member) agree to indemnify Wisestep,
its Officers, Employees, Agents, Subsidiaries, Affiliates, and other Partners from
any direct, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from:
- Your use of the Services.
- Unauthorized Access to or Alteration of your Communications with or through the Services.
- Any other matter relating to Services.
Any business transactions between Members are the sole responsibility of the Members
involved. Without limitations of the Terms and Conditions put forth in the our Privacy
Policy, Wisestep may disclose personally identifiable information, if so required
by law or in the belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with
legal process, enforce this Terms of Service, or protect the rights, property or
safety of Wisestep, its Members and the public.
Wisestep, it’s Employees and Affiliates shall also not be held responsible for any
loss of business information, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of
anticipated profits and benefits resulting from use of the site or Services or any
part or whole of the content or arising out of any breach of Warranty. Such limitation
of liability will apply despite the damages arising from use or dependence on Wisestep
information, inability to use Wisestep information, or the costs of procurement
of substitute content. .
The liability of Wisestep or its affiliates, shall in no case, exceed the total
amount of Service Fees that was last paid by the Member during a period of three
months for the specific Service at issue, immediately preceding the day on which
the claim or the liability arose.
Proprietary or Intellectual Property Rights
Wisestep is the owner and authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark
or service mark appearing on the website; and is the copyright owner or licensee
of the content or information on the website including, but not limited to, any
text, image, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and screens appearing on the
All rights on the website are reserved and you may not download and/or save a copy
of the website or any part thereof including any of the screens and/or reproduce,
store it in a retrieval system or transmit it in any form or by any means electronic,
electrostatic, magnetic tape, mechanical printing, photocopying, recording or otherwise
including the right of translation in any language without the express permission
of the company (except as otherwise provided on the website or in the terms and
conditions for any purpose) or use it in any manner that is likely to cause confusion
or deception among persons or in any manner disparages or discredits the company
or the merchant. However, you may print a copy of the information on this site for
your personal use or records. This website is for your personal use. If you make
other use of this website, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright
and other laws of Mauritius and other countries, and may be subject to penalties.
The company and the merchant do not grant any license or other authorization for
usage of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable
material or other intellectual property by placing them on the website.
Hyperlinks to other Websites
Wisestep might include hyperlinks to other websites in its interface. This does
not imply that Wisestep, its Employees, or Affiliates endorse or certify the use
only within Wisestep and do not cover the privacy statements of other websites.
The Member is advised to read the Privacy Statements of such linked websites and
be careful about sharing personal information on such sites. Any consequences that
arise out of the use of such websites will solely be the Member's responsibility.
Law of Arbitration
All legal proceeding involving Wisestep shall be subject to the jurisdiction of
the courts in London, United Kingdom and shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of United Kingdom. The Member shall agree to resolve all disputes
under the arbitration and conciliation act and the venue for such arbitration shall
be at London, United Kingdom.
This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between the Member and Wisestep
and supersedes any prior agreements between the both.
Any provision of the agreement which in invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall:
- be ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent of invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability.
- not invalidate the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
- not affect the validity of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
This Terms of Service does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment
or agency relationship between the Member and Wisestep.
Wisestep may assign this Agreement at any time without notice to any Member. The
Member shall not assign this Agreement to anyone else.
Wisestep, Wisestep.com, the Wisestep logo, and other Wisestep Logos and Names are trademarks of Wisestep. The member us not authorized to use these trademarks in any manner without Wisestep’ s prior written permission.
The Section Titles of this Terms of Service are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect.
Please contact us to clarify any questions, post any comments or report any violations of Terms of Service. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.