Role: Business Systems Manager
Location: London (Central)
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 + (£5,000 flexible benefits)
My client is one of the most recognisable retail companies in the world, with over 1000 employees in the UK.
I am currently recruiting a Business Systems Manager, within the Product department of the IS division.
You will manage and lead systems teams to deliver viable business solutions that are adopted and which realise commercial benefits for the business. Specifically, you will ensure that a high quality service and support is delivered to the business area's you are responsible for.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Line Management of a team of up to 8 Business Analysts.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships within IS and key business stakeholders.
- Planning and managing overall budget and programme control within your area.
- Ensuring project benefits are realised, and post investment activities are followed through.
- Building and developing relationships with external suppliers in order to maximise business benefit.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
Operating at Business Systems Manager level and will possess strong Business Analysis and Project Management experience, preferably within a Retailer. Experience with Business Intelligence systems portfolios is highly desirable. You will have achieved a good record of project delivery and gained previous line management experience.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate marketplace awareness to identify opportunities for the Business areas. In addition, you must be able to take a strategic view of the area within the business, and possess an analytical mindset.
Please forward your most recent CV.