Senior Java Developer/Java Lead - Java2EE, Oracle
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer/Lead to join a fast paced, dynamic working environment to be based on site for our organisation in Sydney, Australia. Our client is looking for a strong Java Developer/Lead who is able to take a requirement from the initial concept through the full life cycle.
The Java Developer will have:
- A wealth of experience of Java2EE development
- JSF 1.1, JSP experience
Strong knowledge of:-
- Java2EE architecture and design patterns
- Java Web Services
- Spring security
The Java Developer will have a good knowledge of:
- Jasper (reporting)
- IBM WebSphere
The key responsibilities and duties of the Java Developer/Lead would include:
- Working with the Project Manager to prioritise development activities.
- Estimation of required development activity
- Define and create technical solutions to the project's technology and architecture strategy
- Will communicate the design in a way the team members understand
- Work with BA's and other stakeholders to demo features/stories
- Performance improvement of the applications
- Produce automated quality metrics and trend analysis
- Identify and build developer tests that cover required behaviour of technical components
- Produce the required supporting documentation
- Assist in planning releases
You must have a strong understanding of the iterative software development life cycle, as well as the delivery of structured requirements and be an excellent communicator who is able to work with stakeholders.
If you feel this may be the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.