The Jericho HR Group is an Executive Search Firm listed in Kennedy's Directory of Executive Recruiters. We are NAPS (National Association of Personnel Services) certified and combined our consultants have over 50 years of recruiting experience.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
The Recruiting Manager will manage strategic recruitment and employment programs for the company. The position will develop, direct, plan and evaluate the recruitment processes. We’re looking for an experienced leader who will also ensure that the staffing processes align with current and future needs of the company.
• Will manage a team of up to 20 recruiters.
• Work with team of recruiters to develop plans to execute on strategy to meet evolving business demands
• Define goals for direct reports, and manage their performance to ensure goal attainment
• Provide coaching, development opportunities and ongoing feedback to team members
• Continually optimize team performance by managing workloads with a capacity plan
• Provide immediate and sustainable resolution to business challenges that impact recruiting
• Help drive constant improvement and iteration, with people, process and goals
• Develop metrics to measure growth and performance of the department and provide reports as needed
• 10 years experience in recruiting both passive and activate candidates
• At least 5 years of experience in a management capacity overseeing recruiters with a proven track record of success
• Excellent communication skills. Natural ability to captivate all audiences with effective communication.
• Experience with identifying and leading new strategies that that will contribute to the continuous development of the team
• Bachelors degree required
• A super professional presence
• Customer focus: Striving for high customer (hiring manager) satisfaction, going out of your way to be helpful and pleasant, making it as easy as possible on the hiring manager. Going above and beyond to ensure candidates experience a pleasant interview process. Ensures that all direct reports are growing and developing in their career
• People management: Setting clear expectations, reviewing progress, providing feedback and guidance, holding people accountable
• Prior experience with Real Estate or Hospitality a plus.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail. If this position is not for you and you know of someone who might be interested, please forward this to them.
Jericho HR Group